| The Body Shop Seaweed Pore Cleansing Exfoliator |
Was really pleasantly surprised with this product (as I tend to be with a lot of Body Shop items). The jojoba beads and olive stone (not totally sure what this is... but sounds good for you) are soft yet hold their shape and you can really feel them polishing the surface of your skin.
Have been using this only about twice a week as my skin is supper sensitive at the moment, and don't want to agitate it too much.
| straight from the tube |
| with a little water |
What I liked the most about this product is that you can really lather it up and as a result feels like a gentle cleanser combined with a scrub. I have some other exfoliators I love but often I have to combine with my cleanser to achieve a fully cleansed face afterwards. This beautifully incorporates the two steps.
I need to try this. Sounds great x
ReplyDelete