But totally worth it! Actually still have not unpacked my last purchase (high impact curling mascara- my fav ever), but nevertheless I will be heading down to Myer this arvo for my latest floral case. Usually I purchase the make up, but at the moment its all about skin care for me. Have been eyeing off the Sun Face Cream SPF 30+ and also have actually really been enjoying my sample of the Superdefense SPF 25 (from my last set freebies).
Always good to go in early in the promotion, as tend to sell out pretty quickly. Im out the door!



I love Clinique products! My sister used to work there and I get so many freebie samples :-)
ReplyDeleteI want it!
ReplyDeletewww.mysweetstrawberries.blogspot.com
clinique is really awesome!
ReplyDeletex Daisy
-> TMG FASHIONBLOG <-
great post!
ReplyDeletei love clinique but it's really really expensive :'D
xoxo
http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com
My sister used to work for Clinique! Their products are awesome!
ReplyDelete